Indie Worldwide Newsletter #16: 70% Black Friday Anti-Sale
We've made a ton of big changes in the community this year to make this group more valuable that our paid members are now able to take advantage of
- Annual Black-Friday Anti-Sale: raising prices for new members by 70% next week. 🔥
- Latest Launches 🚀
- Wins of the week 🥇
- Recommended reading 📰
- Newly added Discounts 🛒
- Pause or unpause at-will.
- Select who you want to meet with ahead of time.
- We removed 90% of lurkers. Now only active founders and paid Indie Worldwide members are in the Slack.
- I quit my job as a freelancer to focus on Indie Worldwide full-time.
- We regularly pull news from the Slack to feature in this newsletter and on Twitter, helping you get extra eyeballs on your product launches and updates.
- We added a searchable member directory.
- We negotiated deals with AWS, Stripe, MongoDB, and more totaling over $20,000 in benefits you can take advantage of.
- We've built and continue to grow a content library of recorded webinars and Q&A's with experts on topics like: cold email outreach, audience building, and product positioning.
- Passionfroot , by Jens Mannanal, a platform that helps creators do business better.
- Supademo , by Koushik Marka, a tool to create interactive product demos.
- AI Tool Hub , by Ritu Jharjharia, a collection of more than 80 AI no-code tools.
- Planner , by Samir Rashed, visualize ideas and plan more efficiently.
- Potion 2.0 , by Noah Bragg, create websites with Notion.
Indie Worldwide Newsletter #12: We’re trimming the community even more ✂️
This week we will continue to remove all accounts which have not been active within the last two weeks (Slack doesn’t let us adjust the inactivity threshold). Paid accounts will be re-activated within a couple days if any were de-activated.